- Name: Najla Rashid Al-Rumaihi.
- Nationality: Saudi.
- Date of Birth: 8th of Oct. 1989
- Email: email@example.com
- Job: Teacher Assistant at University of Dammam, Department of Product Design.
- Currently: Student at Manchester Metropolitan University, Ma/MSc Product Design.
- University: University of Dammam, Bachelor of Science in Interior Architect
- Collage: Architecture and Planning
- Year of Graduation: 2013
- 3D-Max program for Designing.
- Auto-CAD 2D & 3D program.
- Photoshop program for rendering.
- Microsoft Excel for calculating Project managements.
- Volunteer in teaching at Islamic Education Foundation.
- Volunteer in teaching Art at Khadija bint Khuwaylid School in summer, 2009.
- Chosen to help managing orphanage trip to D.U. sea in 2011.
- Volunteer in the Third Scientific Conference at Al-Khobar 2012.
- Volunteer with the media committee in Sustainability through Biomimicry Conference 2012.
- Volunteer in Interior Designing and supervising the seminar World Assembly of Muslim Youth for Women 2013.
- Chosen to design and supervision the University of Dammam’s Booth in Riyadh for The International Exhibition & Conference on Higher Education “Group Work” 2013.
- Providing a proposal for University of Dammam’s Booth in Riyadh for The International Exhibition & Conference on Higher Education “Group Work” 2014.
- Participated in organizing “Ejad” the First Exhibition for College of Design at the Meridian Hotel in Al-Khobar and Being at the Media Committee 2014.
- Chosen to design the University of Dammam’s printing Stationary 2014.
- Redesigning and organizing the lobby of the Deanship of Academic Development in University of Dammam 2014.
- Participated in organizing International seminar “Heritage conservation in the Middle East” at Holiday in Hotel in Al-Khobar and being at the Media Committee 2014.
- Participated in Organizing the Career forum at Dhahran International exhibitions by University of Dammam and Being at the Media Committee 2014.
- Deliver a lecture on the Al-Shatie neighborhood centre entitled “re beauty your bedroom” 7614.
- Volunteer in organizing The Creativity workshops Each Wednesday (2014) at College of Design (Group Work).
- Cooperated to design The Hall of The 35th Graduation ceremony (2014) at the green sport hall , Designing Committee.
- Designing Al-Qimam’s exhibition booth for Al-Nourain Club at the University (2015).
- Designing the rotor for Al-Turki’s Tower (2015).
This blog represent, document and reflect all the activities undertaken during the post graduate studies, under Ma/MSc Product Design at Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK.