- How does the light work, move, differ from day to night?
- Colored lighting how do they affect the properties of the object?
- How helpful are the physical properties of light can emphasize my design?
- How is our vision affected by the light transparency?
Patrick Rochon The Light Painting KATA
The Light Painting
A frame per second
L A M P – Lighting Architecture Movement Project
Designed by Alex Josphenson
Motion and Ideation:
- Experiment different types of lights, colors, materials.
- Moving the light up and down.
- Experiment more the light pack, when it collided with a wall.
Fanar or Fanous
illuminant Lamp Rocket Lava Lamp
Diwali Paper Lantern
Inspired by Dutch artist Tord Boontje
Hand Woven Lighting Inspired By Traditional Ethiopian Basket Weaving
Right: Abyssinia Single Lamps – PET Lamp
Bamboo Cloud Light The pendant is carefully handmade by Thai artisans using non-traditional bamboo
Wicker Lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune
Designer Mia Cullin was inspired by basket-weaving
Man Made Toronto by Stephen Burks
Basket Lamps Made From Wire Netting
Harriet Goodall – woven lighting and sculpture
Caruma Vase Collection Combining Ceramics And Basket Weaving, Designed by Eneida Tavares